When LED outdoor light products pursue low prices too much, they will give up the quality and performance of the products, making people mistakenly feel that they spend a small amount of money to experience LED lighting with the same effect. In fact, the low quality brought about by low prices is very dangerous. . LED line light manufacturers teach you some tips to quickly determine the quality of LED outdoor lights:
1. Choose from the brand. The brand or trademark with "R" registered enterprise product should be selected. The LED lamp has a beautiful appearance, and the product trademark, model, and specification are clearly and beautifully printed, and there should be no deformation, paint loss, uneven color, etc.
2. LED outdoor lights or landscape lights usually use aluminum as the radiator. The larger the contact area between the radiator and the air, the better, which is conducive to heat dissipation, stable operation of the whole lamp, small light decay and long life; There are too large ventilation holes to prevent mosquitoes from crawling in during use, affecting the lighting effect or causing unnecessary damage.
3. LED street lights, LED wall washers, underwater lights, buried lights, tile lights, point light sources, fountain lights, line lights, flood lights, etc., if illuminated on a white wall, there should be no color spots, color If there is such a phenomenon, it means that the lamp bead light source is of poor quality.
4. When the LED light is turned on, there is a time difference between a few tenths of a second and two seconds between the power-on and the light emission, which is a normal phenomenon. Usually, the light is driven by a constant current with an IC integrated circuit, and its stable current and voltage regulation performance is compared. Good job stable.
5. Pay attention to the light color of the LED. The light color of high-quality LED lamps must be the same, and there will be no yellow light or other light colors. If you don't know how to tell the difference, you can teach you a small method. You can only get the answer you want by lighting these lamps and observing their light color changes. Due to the high brightness of LED lights, it is difficult to judge the brightness of the two brands of the same type of lights under the same conditions, and it is difficult to judge the brightness of the lights, and it is also easy to damage the eyesight. Usually, we recommend covering the light source with a piece of white paper, and then comparing the light through the attenuation of the white paper, so that it is easier to see the difference in the brightness of the lights. The higher the brightness, the better.
6. There is a popular way to judge the quality of LED light by observing the LED light through the camera on the screen of the mobile phone. It is not accurate to judge the quality of the light. It is definitely not good if there are stripes rolling and flickering, and it may not be good if there is no stripe rolling and flickering. , because our different mobile phone screens and cameras have different scan refresh rates, and for those low-end RC and buck drive products, their sensitivities are also different.